Leon

"patriarch astDOTnet" patriarch wrote in message
6...
Tom Watson wrote in
:

snip

The point is that it is your brain
that must be your primary safety device.

I'll give you a hearty AMEN on that one, Tawm.

And on most of the previous, as well.

Patriarch

And apparently Tom's brain is primary and perhaps his only safety devise. I
wonder if Tom has ever made a mistake doing something that he has been doing
for years? Have you ever been in a car wreck? Your brain should be a
primary safety device but absolutely not the only one. I will also note
that I DO NOT use a guard but do use a splitter. And yes I know that it
will probably be my fault when I get hurt AGAIN. I am not foolish enough
to think that it will be "if" I get hurt again, I know that it will likely
happen again. It took me 1 year to realize how I was injured as I was not
cutting wood when my accident happened on the TS.