veteran

In article ,
Geezer From The Freezer wrote:

I have my house up for sell, but it has one major flaw....it's
close to a busy road. Now upstairs on one side overlooks the road
a bit and this is clearly visible from two of the three bedrooms.
Do I show any potential buyers the upstairs first or the downstairs
(which is nice and spacious) ?

In other words, show them the best features first and the worst features
last or vice-versa?

Maybe advertise in a periodical that caters to the deaf or blind.
Creative financing may make a dif. Or offer it as a lease/option
to buy. there's always a big demand for that.

good luck, after all you bought it, there must be another buyer.
Patriotism is supporting your country all
the time and the government when it deserves it.
-Mark Twain