Doug Goncz

Couldn't this mess have been avoided by *backing* the first crane to the wall,
then reaching rearwards?

Yes, I agree the car is parts. No way you risk your livelihood on pulling trash
from the water. Maybe he didn't let it drain well as it passed the
interface....

I would have *loved* to see the second crane go dunkers....

I remember once I had to get my cab hauled when I dropped a little old lady
near to her door on an icy hill in Herndon. No matter what I did, I crept
downslope so at some point I braked it and radioed in before I went over the
embankement turtle fashion. Of course, I don't drive for *them* any more.

Saved the cab, though...

Those were the days. Money changed hands every day. Drops in a bucket.

I tolerance everything and tolerate everyone.
I love: Dona, Jeff, Kim, Kimmie, Mom, Neelix, Tasha, and Teri, alphabetically.
I drive: A double-step Thunderbolt with 657% range.
I fight terrorism by: Using less gasoline.