Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:35:04 GMT, (John
Flanagan) wrote:

Another illustration can be found in the laws forbidding the discharge
of a gun in cities, except in the defense of an innocent person or
property I might add. I cannot shot my gun, in the air or even in the
ground, within my town limits. Why? Because society has determined
that doing so "might" kill or injure some other human. Note that the
law does not allow me the privacy to make that decision to fire based
on my personal belief that no one would be injured.

Now either that law is unconstitutional or Roe v. Wade is based on
faulty reasoning :^).

John

Oh your good!

Very well reasoned!

You're joking, right? Please tell us you're joking...

Ed Huntress