Tony Hwang

rkpatt wrote:
I had a new concrete driveway poured about 5 days ago . I waited 24
hours then have been misting it with a hose 3 times a day ( except
for rain of course ) . The weather has been overcast more or less and
the temps have been ranging for 50-68 degrees F. How long should I
wait before drive on it with a full size pickup truck ( unloaded ) . I
want to use the driveway ASAP but don't want to take any unessary risk
.

Hi,
I used driveway after 1 week with 8000 lbs. 5th wheel trailer.
That was 10 years ago and driveway is still OK. No problem.
Tony