John Flanagan

On 22 Oct 2004 02:34:06 -0700, (Cliff Huprich)
wrote:

In article n%Zdd.16921$232.738@trnddc09, "invntrr" writes:

WE live in a nation that believes we are not executed until all reasonable
doubt is of our innocence is removed ...

Not at all true.
Example: Texas under Herr shrubbie ... he refused to allow
DNA evidence .... sort of the execution capitol, right?
131+ executions .....

So you agree with him then Cliff :^). No one should be killed without
all evidence considered and all reasonable doubt removed.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.