Greg O

"Astro" wrote in message
newspshte04v1v1dc2q@athlon2600...
Anybody had any experience with the Nyle "cold climate heat pump"? This is
a standard, air-source heat pump that claims effective heating down to 0F.

http://www.nyletherm.com/spaceheating.htm

I know of a couple in this area, the electric utility was pushing them at
one time. I do not know how dependable they are. We also have a cusomer that
has been trying to get one. It has been ordered for many months, but it
seems like it is lost in limbo some where.

I have a sneaking suspicion Nyles is having trouble with them and not
shipping till it gets figured out!

Myself, I would shy away for now, give them a couple more years and they may
getit figured out!
Greg