Mark

Well, in the case of marjen, there wasn't any red ink for a very
long time. As I said, they (he) had a good run. I got cold
feet after a few months, but of course, others had discovered
the low prices and good selection, so bid were going higher.

Notice that the new one isn't Bristol, CT, so maybe those who don't
read RCM will jump in earlier....

Always trust your s**t detector. / mark

George wrote:

Mark wrote:

Notice that the last (that I knew of) incarnation, marjenmachines, has
stopped doing business in a flood of negative feedback. Had a good run,
I got lots of goodies in the early days while everyone was paranoid
about the upper-case Bristol CT vendor.... Wonder how long the next
one will last?

Would dearly like to get the rest of the slitting saws I paid for
during one of the previous lives..... / mark

Leigh Knudson wrote:

Take a look at this auciton and see if it doesn't remind you of some
others. I especially like the all caps.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Leigh @MarMachine

You know. I don't get why people continue to buy from someone like
that.

If you see all that red ink in his feedback profile surely it's got to
occur to you that this guy just might not be the best seller.

What makes people buy from these guys? Is it that it's such a good
deal that you can't pass it up?

But something that puzzles me even more is why people are not
reporting him as a non-performing seller. If you are a buyer, please
report him as a NPS than it is to leave negative feedback. eBay will
kick him off if he's a NPS, they won't do anything even if he's got
hundreds of negs.