Inspector D

John Hines wrote:
"HvacTech2" wrote:

Hi Tony, hope you are having a nice day

On 19-Nov-04 At About 10:58:11, Tony Hwang wrote to All
Subject: Soldering soft copper

TH From: Tony Hwang

TH rud wrote:

I am running a gas line out to my garage, however the run is about
120feet so I'll need to use a couple of rolls. I am using type L soft
copper tubing. Is it okay to solder joints in a gas supply line or
should I use flared fittings? thanks

TH Hi, Flared fittings. How about length of yellow flexible hose kind?
TH Tony

You need to attend a day long course to buy this stuff and last I knew it was
fo contractors only.

I saw a 250' roll of yellow covered stainless flex pipe, for gas, at my
local home center, which also had fittings for it, so I'll guess it can
be purchased by mere mortals.

I don't think this stuff is rated for underground use.