IMM

Default Making a ruin into something habitable.

"Toby" wrote in message
Liz wrote:
This may be a bit of a pipe dream but not far from where I live there
is a run down old house in the middle of the field. The roof sags a
bit and there are no windows, but the location is wonderful with even
better views than my present house if that's possible. Leaving aside
the fact that I have no idea who owns it,

Go to the Land Registry website, http://www.landregisteronline.gov.uk and

if
you can locate the property with an address,

Only half the land in the UK is on this registry after nearly 80 years.

---