AAvK

All right, now this is starting to bug me... I did fill out the form
for the paper catalog, but where in the heck are the prices, or the
tools? The site only seems to have a picture of a #51 smoothing
plane, and a video that's on sale.

Strange, I get the whole site here, keep trying. There is a lot there that I can see
than you have described. And more than that in the current catalog. Really cool
company so far, as far as products. Talked to a man there about having a blade
made for my #8, $30 okay, torch hardening then oil quenching, naw, Hock time.
Atmosphere controlled ovens, yes. But St. James Bay is great for a lot more
than that!