Xane T.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:57:47 -0800, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

Within 3 days I had a letter from the
senior manager saying: "I really wish you hadn't written that letter ....."
with a replacement allen wrench attached.

I would have sent that letter right back to the president of Sears.
When you get in trouble, you write an apology. You don't complain
about having gotten in trouble for the first place.

I tend to go right above a local manager's head as well if I have a
problem with a company. It scares them into actually fixing the
problem rather than just satisfying a single customer.