Morris Dovey

Han wrote:

Morris Dovey wrote in news:YEHnd.1$pn3.2625
@news.uswest.net:

I have a low-cost dust collection setup that would probably
work for you (mine is in a 2500 ft² shop) and you can look
it over for ideas at:
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/dust_collection.html

I'm interested in the HF dust collector, such as the one you
describe on your webpage above, but am disappointed at the 30
micron bags it seems to come with.

Do you (or anyone else) have any advice for "better" bags that
would fit on this HF machine?
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45378

Han...

I'm afraid I can't help much. I'm even considering /removing/ the
bags completely from my DC to see if it'll move more air without
them - and still not draw dust right through my separators.

There's been previous discussion on the wreck about filter bags
for this machine and, to tell the truth, I haven't paid much
attention. You might try a Google groups search on "HF filter bag
group:rec.woodworking" (without the quotation marks.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA