GTO69RA4

The "professional" Craftsman stuff used to be Black and Decker, which was
OK. The regular Craftsman power tools were extremely low grade junk that
would quite often fail immediately. I don't think I've purchased one of
their power tools in 20 years. I've never seen a Bosch or Makita product in
the same league as a Craftsman tool- I've been using both for quite a few
years.

Currently, the high-end Craftsman tools are a mix of DeWalt, Skil (the 77
wormdrive), and Bosch (jigsaw). There may be others now, but I haven't checked
recently.

GTO(John)