John Rumm

Ed Sirett wrote:
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:28:01 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

DaveŁ wrote:

Thanks John! All I need to do now is determine what size I need...

Assuming that the first one in the boiler is working OK, then then
smallest will do since you are only "one radiators worth" of water over
what it can cope with.

Assuming that the one in the boiler is dead or dying then the same size
again. Likely 10 litres (could get away with 8 for a small [1] system).

Or even:
Assuming you don't know whether the one in the boiler is dead or alive,
go for one big enough to cope with the whole system, since too little
expansion room is a problem, whereas too much is not. ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.