Ed Sirett

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:28:01 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

DaveŁ wrote:

Thanks John! All I need to do now is determine what size I need...

Assuming that the first one in the boiler is working OK, then then
smallest will do since you are only "one radiators worth" of water over
what it can cope with.

Assuming that the one in the boiler is dead or dying then the same size
again. Likely 10 litres (could get away with 8 for a small [1] system).

[1] I mean numbers of radiator == low volume of primary circuit.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk