John L. Weatherly

Gunner wrote:

I see some mention about power correction capacitors on the Lincoln
site, would these help reduce the idle current?

I've thought about digging back there by the fan to see if one is installed,
but I've been quite busy. Plus, electricity is included in my shop rent,
so it ain't on the top of the list...

Is it ok to leave the stick lead and the tig torch hooked up to the
same terminal all the time, or do I have to swap them out?

That's how I leave mine set up. All leads on separate hooks & I've never
had a problem.

That's a good deal on the TIG torch. I think I paid about $100 for the same
model. Make sure you hook up the water flowing the right way, or you'll
fry your torch. Here's a diagram, thanks to Ernie L.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...ater_TIG_1.jpg

Have fun with your new machine.

--
John L. Weatherly