On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:54:45 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

"patriarch astDOTnet" patriarch wrote in message
. 16...

But I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. So I stopped in at
Rockler, and bought the Delta while it was 10% off. Delta isn't what it
used to be, I suppose. This one is made in Taiwan, rather than China, for
whatever that's good for. But everything was there. The instructions

were
in a language I understood. The pictures matched the parts. And it sucks
big time.

That is why I bought the HF collector, Delta and Jet were both made in China
or Tiawan, so I figured why pay more!
I have been very satisfied with mine.
Greg

I'm glad you're happy with your HF tools, but keep one thing in mind.
With Chiwanese tools it isn't the manufacturer or the design that is
of overriding importance, it is the quality standards of the company
that's buying the stuff for sale in the US.

In other words, you can have several different Chiwanese tools which
look almost exactly alike and may even have been assembled in the same
factory, but which are of widely varying quality. The thing that makes
the difference is the quality of the company's inspectors and the
standards they write into their contract with the manufacturer.

Again, to quote Grandfather. "Some days the magic works and some days
it doesn't."

--RC

Sleep? Isn't that a totally inadequate substitute for caffine?