Stormin Mormon

If your "mains" are 100 amps, then they are figuring you won't have
everything turned on at the same time. I think the stove is a big draw, but
only during Thanksgiving when the range, broiler, and all four burners are
going.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"TrueWest" wrote in message
You make a LOT of sense. Well said.

The reason I was thinking about pulling the 50A is that I figured you
don't want too many circuits in the panel. I assumed If we sell down
the road and someone re-installs an electric stove after I've put in 3
additional 15A, that's very bad. Is that not true?

I guess I don't understand what it means to be rated at 100 amps. Our
breakers add up to much more than 100, but I figured that the 100A
figure was probably a certain % of max. True....or do I just know
enough to be dangerous?