Alan W

patriarch wrote in message . 16...

The saw cabinet clears of dust. The planer doesn't throw chips like it did
before. The plastic lower bag of the DC is as pristine as new. I just
need to figure out a floor sweep, because the router and the biscuit
jointer and the hand planes and the hand saws still drop stuff everywhere.

Grizzly.com has a abs floor sweep that works pretty well. I go from
5" grizzly clear hose to their reducer, to the floorsweep and anything
within a couple inches of the middle is gone, screws included!

I DID have to use the portable propane heater to "adjust" the 4"
reducer to actually go OVER the floor sweep. Nice tight heat induced
fit now.

Alan