jim rozen

In article , Waynemak says...

Al Babin has (or did) have several people working for him, just look at all
the auctions he run at once. Just to get all the items to sell is a full
time job, then posting them is an even a bigger job. He has to be at least a
5 man show.
This landry433 for someone who started just months ago currently has a ****
load of auctions running.

Connecticut seems to be a focal point. However one has to be careful,
I just purchased an acorn die head from a 'suspect' city there, from
a seller who was not marjen or landryxxx. I had paid in cash, and
the article showed up right on time and looked exactly right. So
there are other machinery dealers in the area.

It is also just *barely* possible that either a) the other tool
sellers in the area are leaning on 'ol Al to straighten up, or
b) maybe he's realized he can make more money by being a better
seller.

Jim

please reply to: