m Ransley

CB ,what can happen, Im taking out a 2 speed 2 stage, 3 year old furnace
, all was new at the same time, putting it in the garage and getting a
VS DC. My AC is oversized since I insulated after the AC install and a
new smaller outside compressor is out of the question. The original
lennox guy was going to do it. The only thing I was told about was
freezing the coil on lowest speed , So If I get it instaled- matched
right I will be OK? Or what is the salesman not telling me .
And " who" is Hack`n Dave`s in Illinois .