m Ransley

CB Im not referring to lamps or the furnace filters which I agree do
disperse and cannot even be smelled . Actualy to room units like Ionic
Breeze which you smell the ozone and are in one room, usually the one
you use. Some people have the Ionic breeze infront of them, since what
you smell is O3 the concentration at that point or room has to be
higher before it dissipates through out the structure. I do not know of
a cheap 03 meter or any tests of what I feel is an issue, You do not
smell disipated o3 of lamps or furnace filters, but the Ionic breeze is
doing just that and that is what you smell 03. If you smell 03 the
concentrations in that area must be considerable. A lung doctor I talked
to agreed on the point of Ionic breeze close exposure. Maybe im wrong,
but research keeps verifying my fear.