Gary R. Lloyd

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:10:18 GMT, wrote:

"Gary R. Lloyd" wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:26:31 -0600, Bill Seurer
wrote:

Gary R. Lloyd wrote:

Does anyone see a trend throughout this thread? The vast majority of
non-smokers don't give a damn about anyone's rights but their own, and
they blindly defend outrageous taxes that are clearly nothing short of
theft. Not unlike the politicians they elect, they are thieves and
dictators.

Since when is smoking a RIGHT?
--

You have an inherent right to put whatever you want in your body. Why?
Because you own yourself. It's your body.

My brother and I worked out the smoking thing quite easily:

Smokers are welcome in my house. If you don't like it, do not enter.
It's my house.

My brother doesn't allow smoking in his house. If you don't like it,
do not enter. It's his house.

_______________________________

Liberals are thieves and dictators, unlike
conservatives who are dictators and thieves.

You also then have the inherent right to PAY for ALL the costs of
treating any diseases you get from smoking.

.... or from eating, or from drinking, or just from living.

No problem, just reimburse me for all the money I have paid into your
welfare system, and I will refrain from claiming any of its benefits.
In the meantime, I paid for it and it better damned well be there when
I need it.

The least charitable people on Earth are the Robin Hood types.
They institute wonderful sounding social programs and force
others to pay for them (minus a sizeable cut for themselves).
They are not humanitarians, they are thieves.