Gerald Miller

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:01:11 GMT, "Tony"
wrote:

I took my electric buffer that I use to compound my car, and used some
Liquid Ebony polish/compound and buffed the CD's. What I did was to place
the buffer upside down on the workbench, and hold the CD against the wheel.
Takes out even deep scratches in the plastic. Low wheel speeds are
important. One caveat, I lost my grip on one cd and it flew across the room
and shattered. But out of 12 CD's I salvaged 11, so I consider it a success.

New sport! CD sailing. Where can I get more AOL missiles.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada