mac davis

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:03:02 -0500, loutent wrote:

Hi Mac,

Glad that you are enjoying your new toy. After a while, when you get
all your gates & tubes set up and actually start using it, check out
the remote control ("Lone Ranger" is the one I have) - this gives you
another degree of improvement/satisfction.

Lou

I was looking at those on Ebay, but I think I'm too cheap for that, at
least in the present shop..
I'm using about 2/3 of a 2 car garage and have the power tools pretty
close together so whatever the hose can't reach easily is a foot or 2
roll for the DC..
I have it plugged into a switched outlet between the router table and
the RAS, so I don't see it as a problem..

Hopefully, the next house will have either a larger building or room
to build one, and everything changes.. lol
We're looking at a nice place now on 3/4 of an acre... not huge, but
bigger than the 100 x 75' lot we have now.. it's going to be the last
house that I ever buy, so it has to have RV parking and a shop!