Doug Winterburn

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:38:23 -0500, Rumpty wrote:

Doug,

What blade do you use on your RAS?

Since I got the Craftsman RAS, I've been using the blade that came with it
- a 40 tooth carbide tipped neg hook. Part #926792, which I can't find on
their web site. It seems to be a fairly good blade.

Prior, I was using a Freud 60 tooth blade - pos hook part #LU82M01D. It
is a good blade and I had no trouble with it on the RAS, even with the
positive hook. It's rated for TS, CMS, RAS. I like it a lot - very
smooth.

I do prefer the full kerf blades as they seem to give a smoother cut.

-Doug