Old Nick

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:39:04 -0500, Robbie
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Use muffs because those plugs are not a good idea as they tend to ram
waxy sawdust into the ear canal during insertion.

And your problem with _that_ is? GG

Seriously, it can be a problem. I use them a lot, because I need
hearing protection just about all the time, and muffs are a PITA. But
the wax problem is real.

Sorry...what did you say? G

Dogs are better than people.

People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And
then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most
of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a
headache.........