GJRepesh

Today I tried to return my Craftsman clicker /ratchet torque wrench for a
replacement because the lock-unlock switch is defective.

I had a similar experience earlier this year. The ratchet mechanism on my
torque wrench wasn't working. First, I went to the local Sears repair center.
They wouldn't touch it. Next, I went to my local retail store. The clerk stated
the limited warranty on torque wrenches. I said, ok, but the ratchet is the
problem. He said leave it. I did and they repaired the ratchet. Maybe I got
lucky.

Gary Repesh