Bob

Default A quick question.

Ian wrote:
I'm not a plumber, as just about anyone will tell in a minute.

That's pretty obvious from the question.

It's occurred to me, that you could design a system which uses the radiators
as the thermal store. (Provided the pump was going.)

A "radiator" will not store heat. It will "radiate" the heat into the
room rapidly. Hence the name.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, leading Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]