Winston

Brian Lawson wrote:
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:02:58 -0800, Winston
wrote:

My Chicago Pneumatic impact wrench was completely defeated by auto lug nuts.
It would make all the right noises, but even when it was turned up
'all the way', it couldn't break loose the least of them.

I would sigh heavily and break the nuts loose with a moderate sized
breaker bar.

Finally tossed the thing.

YMMV

--Winston

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey Winston,

Wish you had tossed it my way. They are good tools. Must have been a
problem with it.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You would have been welcome to it, Brian.
I expect it could have been used for other stuff but I only had one
reason to own the thing. And it couldn't do that.

--Winston