Ed Sirett

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:30:46 +0000, Badger wrote:

Ed Sirett wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is an off-the-shelf product for treating/coating
some rather smooth and slippery flag stones. They are getting very
hazardous in the wet weather. I beleive they are york-stone if that make
a difference.

The type of product I imagine might help would consist of a fine gritty
shingle and an adhesive.

TIA

Rocol safe step

http://www.rocol.com/sitesafety/engl...epcoatings.php

Thanks that's the sort of product I had in mind but was hoping it would
not come in grey, red or yellow, but in clear/grit colours/textures.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk