Jacques Carrier

Default Viewsonic GS790 19" monitor needs above 121VAC to power on

Hi again from Montreal to all fellow techs !!

This is my third posting about this problem. (last one was 6 months
ago).
Most monitors will power on normally with only 110VAC.
This one refuses to power on unless I apply 122VAC. (I use a variac to
boost the input voltage a little).
I checked all power supply caps with an ESR meter.(no problems)Thanks
again to Bob Parker and his famous ESR meter.
I also checked all power supply resistors for correct values. (no
problems)
All diodes and transistors seem OK around the power supply.
I have the schematic and service manual.

Is there something else I should check ??

Many thanks,

Jacques Carrier