Charles Schuler

"rijo1" wrote in message
I am working on a circuit board out of a mig welder. The problem is a
resister burnt and I can't read the some of the color bands. This
circuit board controls wire speed, arc stabilizer, etc. There is also
high voltage on this board . How would be the best way to determine the
proper resistance of the burnt resister ? Thanks for any help in advance

Have you contacted the manufacturer of the welder? Also, realize that if
another part failed and caused this, then that too must be resolved. For
example, a capacitor or solid state device might be shorted.