klasspappa[remove]

That ic look some unknown to me.
But you can try to exchange all electrolytic capacitors

/Nisse

Lou deGonzague wrote:
I am trying to fix a Magnavox turntable(MCU061) made by Nippon Columbia Co.
The transformer was bad(open primary) so I subbed AC power to the board
through a variable AC supply. It will run at about 4v at the correct speed
but it's very unstable and the 33-45 sw does nothing. I think the chip
controlling the motor is bad but I can;t see anything like it in the NTE
catalog. Here is a pic of the board.
http://home.nycap.rr.com/zenithradio/board.jpg
If I increase the voltage the motor just goes faster, there is no
regulation. Is there any source for info on these or where to get the IC?
Thanks email