Sam Goldwasser

"Art" writes:

Read the RepairFaqs regarding these infernal machines before even attempting
service. There are many posts to Sam's Site within this and other
newsgroups. As stated, these can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to service for the
un-informed. Occasionally LETHAL!! BTW, I agree that it is highly probable
a defective or miss-aligned switch, exp since some how "the door had been
slammed"!!

And if the oven is unplugged, working around the area of the door switches
is safe. However, you do have to know where that is and where NOT to go!

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the Feedback Form in the FAQs.