Charlie Self

JOAT writes:

So you think. I've got about $7 in one of those little hand pump
flashlights. That and some candles - and matches. I know exactly where
the flashlight is, so I can find it in the dark, and it never, ever, has
bad batteries. Then, if need be, I use it to get to the candles, to
light them, without tripping over anything.

I know where my table saw, planer, jointer, bandsaw and drill press are.
Anything else is subject to relocation or covering, so I'd far prefer to have
emergency lights hanging from the wall above the doors. About the only place
that doesn't already have something hanging there anyway.

Charlie Self
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of
nothing."
Redd Foxx