George

Code Two.

"Arch" wrote in message
Of course, I realize that this is a 'fun thread' for all of us to laugh,
scratch & share with each other. In the world of shows, it's best to
explain why their question is funny and make a friend. Probably best not
to mention stupidity; that's often in the insensibility of the beholder.
Some mighty smart people don't know much about woodturning. They might
be thinking of buying a turning for someone who knows more then about
the craft than I do.

I'm still smarting from the smirks & laughter at an EMT meeting years
ago in which I mistakenly thought 'running lights' meant thru 'stop
lights' instead of having their lights flashing. Stupidity is often
confused with not knowing the jargon.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter