Bill Grumbine

Default My new DVD

Greetings all

This is a shameless self promotional post, posted in accordance with the
rules of this newsgroup. If this offends you, please stop reading here.

Back in January 2004 I was approached by a student of mine about making a
bowl turning DVD. To make a long story a little shorter, I agreed, and we
filmed it in August. I have had an informal survey on my personal site
since we began this project, attempting to assess the level of interest.
You can probably guess by now that I got, and continue to get responses in
the affirmative. Well, it is here. The UPS guy just dropped off a big box
of the things this afternoon. If you want to learn more, click on the link
below:

http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

This DVD is over 2 hours long, and covers my entire basic bowl turning class
from cutting the log in the field to buffing the finished bowl on a buffer.
If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer them publicly or
privately. Thanks for taking a look.

Oh yeah, if you wrote me and asked to be notified personally, I will be
getting to that as quickly as I can, so please don't think I am ignoring
you. Right now I am doing one of the things that all turners love to think
about - picking up a new lathe!

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine