BOB URZ

I looked at my shop manual and here is s a little more information:
There are 5 shift solenoids in the trannie, All are fed from a common 12 volts from the
fuse box, (on my truck fuse 24 10A).
the input wire is "E". From "E" on the plug, 12 volts is fed to all
the other solenoids.
E= 12 volts to these solenoids:
T= TCC clutch
U= TCC modulation
S= 3-2 shift
B= 2-3 shift solenoid
A= 1-2 shift solenoid

All of these solenoids are grounded at the PCM module.
They all normally have 12 volts from the fuse box, and are
grounded at the PCM for solenoid operation.

There are switches in the trannie to confirm to the PCM what gear
its in.
rev/low=N
d3/d2=R
d4/d2=P