Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:11:10 GMT, "NSM" put finger to
keyboard and composed:

"Simon Cussonnet" wrote in message
.. .
| If you wanna get electrocuted it's your own right but make sure anyone
isn't
| using the same equipment.
| I can't see the reason why you posted a question here since you're totally
| convinced you're right and highly reluctant to any explanation.
|
| I consider it's TROLL and drop your messages.

It's occurred to me that he's a troll, but he might just be criminally
stupid. There are plenty of people like that around - many of them working
as building contractors.

AFAICS, the OP is not stupid, only ignorant of this particular
subject. IMO the question was a fair one that deserved an explanation
a little less condescending than "don't do it because it's not safe".
In fact, I'm betting that the majority of electricians don't
understand why they do things a certain way, they just blindly follow
rules.

- Franc Zabkar