NSM

"Graham" wrote in message

| The OP simply posed an academic question; I see no suggestion that he
| intends to tamper with his installation.
|
| His arguments are clearly intended to evoke a response so he can
understand
| the situation better.
|
| Isn't that the best way of learning?
|
| You are being a bit hard on him.
|
| Now shake hands and say sorry.

"If you have a 2 wire house electrical system what's the difference between
a 3 wire system and installing a 3 wire plug and jumping the ground pin to
the white return line. I see no electrical difference between that and
running a green wire all the way to the box and connecting it to the same
place as the return line ground. If you know what I mean."

Sounds like he was planning to rewire his house into a fool killer system to
me.