Albert

Default low temp snap action temp switch needed

I need a bi-metallic switch, automatically resettable that closes
around 15F. A small inexpensive type, similar to the kind put inside
nicad battery packs to limit the dissipation of the batteries would be
ideal.

What I'm finding when I google is very large and expensive temperature
controllers that operate from 60F and up.

Anyone know of vendors selling these types of products???

What I want is a simple alarm to warn me when my freezer gets too warm
to keep the contents frozen.

Thanks.