Darren Harris

Thanks everyone.

Sorry about the e-mail address. It is a remnant of my old(defunct)
ISP, and is spam proof.

my e.a. is (take out the "No-SPAM).

I cleaned up my parameters some:

1) Two digital displays:
A) One display for the main timer, which would show hours, minutes and
seconds(99:59:59). To cut down on complexity, I'm willing to forego
the fractions.(But accueacy is very important).
B) And one display that will show the latest split time, at the press
of a button. This would need 3 extra places. Six for the timer and
three for the lap counter.(Unless a third display is more plausible
for the lap counter).

2) And an on/off push-button power switch.(This device of course would
have to be plugged into an outlet).

The main timer/display itself should just run via a push-button, and a
second push-button that will reset(but not stop) it when pressed.

The split display should increment consecutive split times via a push
button, and just show the static time since the previous button
press.(It would be nice to have a recall function here). :-)

Darren Harris