NSM

"RonKZ650" wrote in message
| If you look inside some power panels the white neutral is connected to
the
| same terminal block as the green ground wires.
| What's the diff?
|
| OK there's been 100 explanations now how grounding to the white wire will
"kill
| you, start a fire, cause a neuclier explosion ect." I'm still in the dark
too.
| If ground is on the white and also on the green, what the heck does it
matter?
| Not trying to be a moron, but these electrical codes are beyond me, living
in a
| house built in 1898, I'd be surprised if there's even a hint of *code*
here,
| but no problems.

Even in the days of knob and tube wiring (the earliest type) there was a
code at least of sorts. Learning from every accident and fire has produced
the code we have today which aims to minimize those problems.

Hey, I feel I can drive perfectly safely at 120 MPH while the rest of the
traffic is doing 70 MPH. So why shouldn't I? It's only a rule, right? And if
you feel the same way why shouldn't you do whatever you please? After all,
red light, green light, they're just colors. Go when you feel like it. No
problem. And who says you need to drive on the right hand side of the road?

And anyone can be a doctor too. Why waste time at medical school? How hard
can it be?

Right.