RonKZ650

If you look inside some power panels the white neutral is connected to the
same terminal block as the green ground wires.
What's the diff?

OK there's been 100 explanations now how grounding to the white wire will "kill
you, start a fire, cause a neuclier explosion ect." I'm still in the dark too.
If ground is on the white and also on the green, what the heck does it matter?
Not trying to be a moron, but these electrical codes are beyond me, living in a
house built in 1898, I'd be surprised if there's even a hint of *code* here,
but no problems.