Robert Monsen

John Fields wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:44:53 GMT, Robert Monsen
wrote:

If you decide to try to show speeds, you'll need division as well, which
is fairly easy in a microcontroller, and much harder with digital logic.

It doesn't have to be, since all you really have to do is change the
clock speed.

This sounds like something I want to understand. Say I'm trying to
display the speed of a slot-car, given a sensor that detects the start
and end of the race. Clocks measure time. You have distance as a given
of the design. How would you do this?

Thanks

--
Regards,
Robert Monsen

"Your Highness, I have no need of this hypothesis."
- Pierre Laplace (1749-1827), to Napoleon,
on why his works on celestial mechanics make no mention of God.