JURB6006

Here's an idea that'll blow you f______ mind

An RCA doesn't need gravity to cool the CRTs, so, turn it upside down.
Unfortunately you'll have to make a top for it and have it completely re-setup
for this mode, but this will put the CRTs at the top, well away from the EMI.
To get the desired screen height you might not really be able to put anything
on top of it, the speakers will be at the top (and reversed, but you know what
to do), and I would suggest a carefully designed cooling system. Yes a fan, but
with it setup to draw air the right way through the chassis.

In this case, this is the best I can do. If you're in NE Ohio I can do it for
you, probably pretty reasonable. I'm not really that cheap, but it'll be well
less than getting a DLP, and don't get a plasma until they perfect them.

Just build whatever stand it takes to get the screen as high as you want it,
and BTW, all the stuff that used to be on top could now be on shelves
underneath.

While this might be a fine example of lateral thinking, it may or may not be
right for you, but it is an idea.

JURB