Art

Also the Manufacturer will be absolutely no assistance regarding this since
the symptom is being induced by it's environment. As noted, you may want to
consider a DLP, MMD, or Plasma television reciever. Or, move the curent
television to a room that is not heated in such a manner to resolve that
particular problem.
"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
Jamie writes:

sorry, i don't think you can.

you would have to align the TV with the heat on and then align it
again after.

That won't help if the heating grid is powered from AC.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the
excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is
ignored.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.