JURB6006

What i have discovered is that the valve body
wear is causing problems

Thanks for the info, but I hope you're wrong. I understand that clutches don't
like it when they are anything but completely engaged or disengaged.

Thing is, like I said the electrical connector wasn't in too good of shape and
I'm hoping the A. we don't have the valve body problem and B that doesn't need
a torque convertor. One hopeful sign, I believe is here a
href="http://member.aol.com/JURB6006/trans01.jpgPicture of connector piece
(click here)/a Now the way I see it an intermittent connection could cause
it, but the pins are clean, and it doesn't look like it is supposed to switch
to a lower holding current, so why the burnt area ? My guess is the connection
started going bad, then heat from that caused it.

Could the coil have shorted turns ? if so I might need to try to find the
transistor in the computer that drives it, it may be bad, thermally.

While I'm hoping for the best, I want to be ready for the worst. Thanks for the
info on the valve body, and if the torque convertor winds up getting replace I
see to it that this is looked into, don't want to burn up another one.

Do you happen to know how to check for sure if it has the problem with the
valve body ? We have micrometers and all kinds of machinist tools and measuring
instruments, and know how to use them. Is there a telltale step in the bore or
is it just wear with a smaller section of the valve piston cocking ?

Thanks again, for now I'm still on it.

JURB